Before, During & After Menopause Harris Cruise Experts
Time & Location
About The Event
Harris Holiday Cruise with Gwen Harris, founder and CEO presents...
Before, During & After Menopause: A Guide to Being and Living Holistically Well
Cruise Council Expert,
Congratulations! You are being invited to participate as a co-author expert in one of Gwen Harris’s Harris Holiday Cruise Books for 2020. Our working title for the first books is, “Before, During & After Menopause: A Guide to Being and Living Holistically Well.” This book is specifically for our Harris Cruise Council of Experts.
As a co-author in this book, you will be allowed to submit a chapter (2500 words) on a topic that best highlights your expertise in helping women navigate the journey of menopause. Within your chapter, we encourage you to include strategies, tips, keys, and journal prompts to help women integrate our chapter’s wisdom.
Your participation in this anthology includes the following:
1. Anthology Management – book support and guidance will be given by AMJP2. This involves the creation and management process of publishing and marketing the anthology
2. Visuals – each author will receive social media graphics such as banners and book announcements to promote and market your book
3. Editing – all chapters will be reviewed twice for correct syntax, punctuation, and spelling. AMJP2 may provide additional editing reviews to ensure perfection.
4. Submission to print – cover and back book creation, ISBN number, print review for other country submission (Canada and Europe)
5. Larger audience visibility – 30 authors or more included in book
6. Instant creditability and prestige - step into becoming a leader and expert while becoming a #1 international best-selling author
7. Joint venture opportunities - for increased exposure, speaking engagements, and clients
8. Reduced publishing cost compared to traditional publishing cost - chapter inclusion instead of the entire book
9. Your Intellectual Property and Copyrights – By participating in this anthology, you agree to allow the Compiler and AMJ
Productions and Publications with Dr. Anita M. Jackson to use your written information for the development, publication, and promotion of this book. To maintain this book’s copyright integrity, we request that you do not use any information written in your chapter verbatim in any other written document or format for one year.
10. Increased visibility – Each coauthor will be interviewed for 15 minutes by Gwen Harris or Dr. Anita to further promote the book and your coauthor chapter
Pros and Cons to Co-Authorship
· Published Under Another Person's Brand
· You Have One Chapter in the Book vs. An Entire Book When Compared to Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing
· Pay Substantially Less to Co-Publish Than with Traditional or Self-Publishing
· Have an Experienced Team Handling all the Production or Editing or Design Elements
· Co-Promote/Network with Many Other Successful Women Across Many Industries for Years to Come
· Have an Experienced Marketing Team to Make the Book Successful for You
· Leverage Another's Brand and Years of Success
· You Can Purchase Books at Cost and Resale for Profits
· And You Have the Potential to Become a #1 Amazon International Bestselling Author
Co-Author Participation: Inclusion in, “Before, During & After Menopause: A Guide to Being and Living Holistically Well.” Participation includes: Chapter Section, Custom Book Cover, Formatting, Copy Editing, Book Facebook Banner, 15-min podcast or online TV show interview with Gwen Harris or Dr. Anita. Additional promotional opportunities will be discussed and provided by Harris Holiday Cruises with Gwen Harris.
Total Book Participation: $700
Anthology Word Count
2500 words max. (stay within the max of 2500 words. The additional 1000 may be available after editorial revisions, if necessary)
Anthology Projected Publication Date
April 21, 2020 (kiindle)
Anthology Projected Book Sales Cost
$17.95 – $24.95
If you are interested in participating in this anthology, please complete and forward your application and fee for consideration. Upon approval, you will receive instructions on the anthology timeline, payment schedule, and the writing criterion for your chapter. I am beyond excited about this opportunity and your possible participation in becoming a #1 Best-Selling Author with me in 2020.
Any questions, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
I am looking forward to becoming a second time international #1 besting selling author with you.
To Your and Our Success,
Dr. Anita M. Jackson
Founder and CEO of
AMJ Productions & Publications
Becoming an Unlimited Woman
- Book Full Pay$700$7000$0
- Payment Option - Harris Cruise$350$3500$0