Secrets to Publishing Your Book - A Virtual Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Dr. Anita M. Jackson is the founder and CEO of AMJ Productions Publications. At AMJ Productions and Publications (AMJP2), we help entrepreneurs, like you, fulfill a lifelong dream or business goal in sharing their message with the world by becoming highly recognized and credible author in their field, brand, message, and business. We provide one-of-a-kind full publishing services that support authors in seeing their book become a reality within a short period-of-time. We’re a proud member of IBPA – Independent Book Publishing Association, the largest publishing agency in the US allowing us to offer more marketing and promotional services to all our authors.
Our Publishing Mission
AMJP2 is the headquarters to supporting and promoting transformational messages of leaders, coaches, and experts through publication services for books, online magazines, and other publications and production and broadcasting services such as online media in radio, podcast, and TV.
Our Publishing Agency
As part of our publishing services, AMJP2 is now in partnership with 15 e-Book retail partners to distribute your e-book and paperback through all of our publishing partners such as Amazon.com, Amazon Europe, BarnesandNoble.com, BooksaMillion.com, Ingram, Baker & Taylor, and virtually all other online booksellers.
Dr. Anita has been a publisher for the past 4.5 years helping entrepreneurs take their message to the world through books. She has learned and mastered the ins and outs of getting published and understanding the psychology of what helps authors gain more visibility for their brand, message, and business.
In this 1-hour virtual workshop, Dr. Anita will share:
- The secret formula to writing your book
- The psychology of how readers will buy your book
- Ready. Aim. Write Process (how to write your book in 90-days)
- 3 Key ways to market your book
- Publishing services through AMJ Productions and Publications
This virtual workshop is for:
- Individuals who are working on a memoir, personal essay, a collection of blog posts and/or stories for a business or personal development book
- Individuals looking for a stretch of time to focus on your writing project with guidance and support
- Individuals wanting support identifying the best publishing strategies
Date: Friday, February 15, 2019
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. PST
This virtual workshop is $97.
All registered attendees will receive a video and audio copy of this workshop, PDF of powerpoint, and worksheet for workshop.
- Get Published Virtual Workshop$97$970$0