top of page

On the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month


Via Zoom Meeting

Virtual Success and Momentum Mastermind 2020

Become a member of the Virtual Success and Momentum Mastermind with Dr. Anita where each month you will receive support, feedback, training, resources, and opportunities to create more success and momentum for your business regardless of industry and stage of business you're in. Join NOW!

Registration is Closed
See other events
Virtual Success and Momentum Mastermind 2020
Virtual Success and Momentum Mastermind 2020

Time & Location

On the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month

Via Zoom Meeting

About The Event

 Unlimited Woman, 

You're invited to pivot during this transformational time and take your life and business to the next level by joining my Virtual Success and Momentum Mastermind taking place twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month to help you take a step back, reassess where you are and where you want to go as well as identify strategies to helping you begin to create a higher level of momentum and success. 

This mastermind is about your learning how to step into and live from your higher self that guarantees more unlimited success in everything you BE and do!

What we've learned is that success is 80% spiritual and energetic intention and focus whereas the remaining 20% is about execution. The more clear you are about yourself, your desires and goals, the more confident you will manifest what you desire in your life AND business. 


What is a mastermind?

Masterminds were first identified and coined by Napoleon Hill in his 20-year study of over 500 highly successful businessmen and women in 1937 when he wrote the book Think and Grow Rich.

Defined, masterminds are, “the coordination of knowledge and effort, in the spirit of harmony between two or more people for the attainment of definite power.”

The Virtual Success & Momentum Mastermind is designed with key goals in minds:

  • To empower you to become the highest and best version of yourself
  • Ignite new ideas and opportunities
  • Offer you continual support to elevate your life and business (never be or do it alone again)
  • Give feedback on any of your services, programs, and/or products
  • Discuss business, visibility, and marketing strategies that advance your success
  • Create joint-ventures and partnerships to help you grow and experience momentum
  • Celebrate your successes


Benefits of participating in a  mastermind:

  • Dedicated time focused on you as a woman and entrepreneur
  • Laser coaching and training to help you continue elevating your unlimited success
  • Develop your success mindset
  • Create a soul-enriched business strategic planning
  • Refocus time-management
  • Improved goal-setting
  • Accountability
  • High-level networking & collaboration with like-minded women
  • Ongoing support (and giving of support)
  • Elevate your manifestation skills
  • Results-focused mastery

2017 - 2019 Success & Momentum Mastermind Member Results

  • A pay increase of $30k
  • New home
  • Move to the United States
  • Received a million-dollar housing contract
  • Two book deals
  • International speaking opportunity (in Costa Rica)
  • A flow of new clients
  • Summit invite as an expert
  • Magazine cover visibility
  • Financial breakthrough

This Virtual Success & Momentum Mastermind with Dr. Anita starts Wednesday,  March 25, 2020, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. via zoom. 

Each session will be 60-minutes with the first 20 minutes offers training by Dr. Anita and the remaining time for mastermind discussions. Time will be added depending upon the number of attendees. 

Each mastermind session will also be topic-focused allowing you to ask questions on subject matters such as:

  • Personal Mastery
  • Mindset, confidence, and self-worth
  • Speaking
  • Publishing
  • Marketing and sales
  • Live Launch Method
  • Podcast
  • Multiple streams of income
  • Digital marketing
  • Customer Service Automation
  • Visibility
  • Virtual events and summits
  • Branding
  • And any other topics that best supports the mastermind

Sessions will be offered on the 1st and 3rd of each month! 

Mastermind is offered as a membership model for $97 per month allowing you to cancel at any time!


  • Monthly Mastermind Membership

    Mastermind is offered on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month via Zoom. Mastermind offered as a membership model of $97 per month. NO REFUNDS!




Share This Event

bottom of page